Vanam Raw Wild Honey 🍯
by Universaltribes Admin on Mar 31, 2023
Written by Jaya Singh
Reading time 5 minutes
From the Maharashtra forest 🌳 in India. This honey 🍯 was produced by the hard work of bees🐝, and farmers collect honey 🍯 from them. Raw Wild Honey collected by tribal honey hunters in India's deep forests. Wild bees make honey from the nectar of medicinal flowers. This natural and unprocessed honey is free of adulteration and pollution because it is far from civilization. It contains all of the goodness of organic honey from wildflowers. It is well known that wild honey collected from these natural sources contains medicinal properties and is an important ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine.
Vanam Raw Wild Honey is 100% Pure and Natural Honey. It is raw, unprocessed, and unpasteurised honey. No external substances such as preservatives or sugars are added. It is only strained with a cotton cloth to filter out the bee wax, bee wings etc.
The Vanam Raw Wild Honey contains polyphenols, which have anti-inflammatory effects. It also has protective effects for the respiratory, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and nervous systems.
Contains calcium, magnesium, manganese, niacin, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, potassium, riboflavin, and zinc, as well as amino acids, enzymes, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coughs are commonly treated orally with honey.
Here are some advantages of using Vanam Raw Wild Honey:
- Antioxidant-rich. Nutrient-dense.
- Aids in heart health by lowering blood pressure and blood fat levels.
- Soothes a sore throat.
You can use it in any way you would normally use Sugar.
The following points are worth mentioning:
- Sweeten dressings and marinades with honey.
- Mix honey into your coffee or tea.
- Drizzle honey over toast or pancakes.
- For a more natural sweetener, mix honey into yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal.
- Top whole grain toast with raw honey and peanut butter.
- B vitamins, Calcium, copper, iron, and zinc.
- Excellent flavour Packed with plant-based nutrients
- It possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- An excellent source of antioxidants.
- Properties that are antibacterial and antifungal High in phytonutrients
Buy this raw and unprocessed honey just by clicking on the link