This beautiful work of painting is handmade by the warli tribes. Warli painting is an art form created by the warli tribes from the North Sahyadri Range in Maharashtra, India. This range encompasses cities such as Dahanu, Talasari, Jawhar, Palghar, Mokhada, and Vikramgad of the Palghar district. This painting shows a Wedding Scene. Each painting is uniquely hand-painted on canvas using organic colours like Red mud, Wood Coal, Rice flour paste, and some mixed Colors. It is an Exclusive Show-Piece for your Drawing Room.
- The concept behind this painting:
- Villagers engaged in the preparation of the wedding.
- Villagers celebrate weddings like a festival.
- The bride and groom enjoy their wedding.
- The bride and groom sit on the horse.
- Warli Art
- Traditional Painting
- Wall Décor
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.