Vanam Brown Poha Kheer
Indias one of the most favored sweet.
Kheer is the most delicious & loved by everybody food item. This typical Indian form of dessert can be made in different ways & with different food ingredients. Whether you serve it hot or chilled, doesn't affect the taste.
And as you explore the different states & cities of India, you could get a chance to taste the different versions of this amazing delicacy.
In today's blog, we are going to try Organic Kheer. Yes, you heard it right! Kheer could be organic & more healthy for your body. The Kheer recipe I am about to share with you all is the easiest & simplest Kheer Recipe you could ever ask for!
Shall we dig in?
The key ingredient of this recipe is Vanam Brown Poha!
Don't worry there's more.
- 1/2 cup Vanam Brown Poha
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Milk
- 3/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- First of all, rinse the Brown Poha well & soak in a cup of water for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes make sure you drain all the excess water.
- Transfer all the soaked Brown Poha into a pressure cooker.
- Now add the milk & cardamom powder.
- Close the lid & cook the mixture at low heat for 15-20 minutes or until 1 whistle/till cooked well.
- Switch off the flame & allow the lid to release it by itself.
- Mix the condensed milk & serve Brown Rice Kheer hot or cold as per your choice.
This is how our Vanam Brown Rice Poha Kheer is ready, wasn't that simple & quick? Indeed, it was.
Don't know "how to make Brown Poha Kheer without Pressure Cooker" then don't miss this video.